Friday 21st April — h 16.00
000 days 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
TAMassociati was founded in 1996 in Venice by Raul Pantaleo, Massimo Lepore and Simone Sfriso and now has offices also in Bologna and Paris.
They combine social and technical commitment, working on the fields of sustainable architecture, urban planning, landscape design, participatory processes, graphic design and social communications.
The firm has been frequently involved in social and humanitarian projects and it is particularly known for its works for the NGO Emergency.
TAMassociati has exposed its works in many exhibitions and international events and has received many accolades including the prestigious Italian Architect of the Year 2014 «for the ability of giving value to the profession’s ethic dimension».
- Narne E., Sfriso S., L’ abitare condiviso. Le residenze collettive dalle origini al cohousing, Marsilio Editori, 2013
- Pantaleo R., Molinari L., Architetture resistenti, Becco Giallo, 2013
- Pantaleo R., Molinari L., Terre perse. Viaggio nell’Italia del dissesto e della speranza, Becco Giallo, 2015
- Pantaleo R., Made in Africa. Tra modernizzazione e modernità, Elèuthera, 2010
- Pantaleo R., Attenti all’uomo bianco. Emergency in Sudan: diario di cantiere, Elèuthera, 2010